Powertherm Catalyst Washing & Testing
Powertherm custom fabrication shop has been providing the highest quality metal fabrication and welding to the marine, power generation, oil & gas industry. We are large enough to meet all your project demands, yet small enough to give each project the attention it deserves. We pride ourselves on building strong customer relationships based on the best customer service and highest quality products in the industry. We offer custom products to your specifications, using our state of the art equipment.
- Shearing Equipment
- Band Saw
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- Plate Rolling Equipment
- Certified Welders
Our prices are competitive and we are willing to work with your schedule and help you through our project. The commitment of our entire staff to every job makes projects flow smoothly from start to finish. We are committed to understanding your needs and providing you with the highest value solution to your fabricating project. A few of our typical projects.
- Exhaust Wyes
- Expansion Joints
- Custom Intake & Exhaust Piping
- Custom Silencer Support Frames & Skids
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Enclosed Facility
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Covered Storage Area
- Lifting Capabilities – 8,000 lbs.
- Up to 13” diameter in pipe size
- Up to 19” wide in flat bar
- 45 degree cuts up to 12” diameter
- Welding Processes: GMAW, GMAW-Pulse, FCAW
- Certifications: Procedures & Personnel, Qualified per ASME Section IX.
CNC PLASMA TABLE
- Carbon or Stainless Steel
- Table capacity: 72” x 144” up to 1/2” thick
- Carbon, Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Gauge Materials: up to 13’ length
- Carbon Steel: up to 1/4” thick, 13’ length
- Stainless Steel: up to 3/16” thick, 10’ length
- Up to 1/4” thick, 10’ length
- Up to 3/8” thick, 6’ length